Wanted - 101 Dogs for our 2019 fundraising activities for Holly Hedge Animal Sanctuary.
We're aiming to photograph 100s of dogs and raise £1000s for Holly Hedge this year.
Simply donate £20 and we will give you a dog photography studio portrait experience and a beautiful 10" mounted print (together valued at £175) for you to cherish forever.
There are only a limited number of sessions available so fill in your details for a chance to be chosen for this great fundraising opportunity.
The Dogathon is only open to dogs that I have not photographed before.
Ts & Cs apply - see below
Please leave your name, email, mobile number, dog's name, breed and the best time for me to contact you.
Please note the following terms and conditions (aka ‘the boring, but essential, small print’):
– Sessions must be held in March 2019
– sessions will be held at the studio, 35-39 Church Rd. BS5 9JJ. Directions and an information sheet will be emailed once a booking has been confirmed
– sessions will last approximately 45 minutes
– at the end of the session we will arrange an appointment for you to come to view the images a week later to make your selection. You have to attend your viewing appointment to select your image, I cannot select it for you
– at your viewing and ordering appointment you may purchase additional products should you wish from the studio price list
– this offer is only open to dogs that I have not photographed before
- only one entry per household but you may bring in more than one dog
– in booking you agree unconditionally that Phil Girdlestone Photography may use any of the images from the shoot on their websites and social media, and for any marketing or commercial purposes
– the offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or vouchers